Show, August 22, 2018: Ansel Adams GalleryRead More
Working one-on-one with Roman in his Rancho Hill studio and darkroom, you will learn to:
- develop negatives in PMK PYRO
- choose paper to make and evaluate a test print
- understand how to choose the processing chemicals
- use hands-free dodging and burning to achieve extraordinary control of print tonality
- develop and strengthen your own unique vision
- Class size: 1 or 2
- Duration: 1 to 3 days
- Experience level: intermediate to advanced
- Dates: please contact me directly by email with specific dates in mind
- Location: Mount Shasta and Poland
- Lodging: in Mount Shasta I provide a home on the lake, which is included in the price of the workshop. In Europe, you pay for your own accommodations.
- Fee: $750 per day includes private quiet accommodations, gourmet meals, and best California Pinot Noir from Paul Lato; it is all worth more than the workshop :) .
Balance of workshop fee due when scheduling.
- Payment: use Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations: full refund if cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop.
If you need to cancel, please email me at email@example.com.
Come to a reception at Photography West Gallery on Saturday, February 17, 2018, featuring "A Collection of New Images" by Roman Loranc.
Photography West Gallery
Dolores - One South of Ocean Avenue
Carmel, CA 93921
Roman will be featured in Black & White Magazine in the February issue.
Roman's latest book titled Absolution: Fifty Photographs from Europe received the prestigious award of the United States Literary Award in the category of Fine Art Photography in 2013. For more info about this award, please visit www.unitedstatesliteraryaward.blogspot.com.
Copies of this book may be purchased from Photography West Gallery.