Working one-on-one with Roman in his Rancho Hill studio and darkroom, you will learn to:
- develop negatives in PMK PYRO
- choose paper to make and evaluate a test print
- understand how to choose the processing chemicals
- use hands-free dodging and burning to achieve extraordinary control of print tonality
- develop and strengthen your own unique vision
- Class size: 1 or 2
- Duration: 1 to 3 days
- Experience level: intermediate to advanced
- Dates: please contact me directly by email with specific dates in mind
- Location: Mount Shasta and Poland
- Lodging: in Mount Shasta I provide a home on the lake, which is included in the price of the workshop. In Europe, you pay for your own accommodations.
- Fee: $750 per day includes private quiet accommodations, gourmet meals, and best California Pinot Noir from Paul Lato; it is all worth more than the workshop :) .
Balance of workshop fee due when scheduling.
- Payment: use Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations: full refund if cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop.
If you need to cancel, please email me at email@example.com.